Senior System Administrator
IT – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
About the position
To fill this position you should have extensive experience in maintaining hardware and infrastructure in a mixed environment, be service minded and a good problem solver. You are probably very interested in new technology, always looking out for ways to improve things within your areas of responsibility. Our systems run 24/7, so the position includes working off-hours at times.
We currently have two positions open for System Administrators, one permanent and one fixed-term contract. Both contracts start in July, the fixed-term ends in December, however, if the load on the IT department grows the contract might be prolonged or permanent.
What we offer:
- An fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, healthcare insurance and health allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Manage, monitor and maintain Windows and Linux servers, Switches, Firewalls and other infrastructure.
- Setting up and deploying servers and workstations.
- Be part of the Helpdesk supporting our end users.
- Manage hypervisors (VMWare vCenter and its backup: Veeam)
- Manage, maintain various IT related hardware such as printers, video conference systems, projectors, CCTV, alarms, etc.
- Help supporting our remote offices in Uppsala, London, LA and Hamburg. On-site support of these locations might be needed occasionally.
Required skills and qualifications
- The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of well documented, continuous experience to fulfill the responsibilities stated above.
- Have very good problem solving skills and be service minded.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- VMware vCenter
- Puppet (Ruby)
- Active Directory
- VFX applications such as Maya, Nuke, Houdini, After Effects, Photoshop etc.
- Google Cloud Platform
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
Goodbye Kansas Holding consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest and Infinite Entertainment, with more than 170 artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.