Goodbye Kansas Studios, London, is seeking a VFX Coordinator to join our team. They will work with producers, supervisors and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones. This position coordinates our cross-functional production teams and requires effective project management and communication skills, as well as a very proactive and positive attitude.
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings
- Organise and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions
- Ensure ftrack (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or cinesyncs
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with visual effects terminologies and processes
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with supervisors, artists and producers
- Established software knowledge
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset
- Working experience with ftrack (project software) is considered an asset
- Role reports to supervising producer
- We look for a proactive and personable team player
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this posting should not be considered as all-inclusive. Additional functions or requirements may be assigned by management as deemed appropriate.
Due to the coronavirus, the London studio is currently working remotely until further notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.