Pipeline TD/Developer - Los Angeles
Pipeline – Los Angeles
Come and join the Goodbye Kansas family! We are looking for a skilled & experienced Pipeline TD to join our pipeline department in Los Angeles. You will help us develop and maintain an effective and efficient workflow to keep us at the cutting edge of our industry.
- Provide support to our artists on pipeline workflows
- Development on our pipeline workflow
- Liaising with studio departments for workflow problems and requests
- Manage requests from departments and advise on workflows, creating your own tools and helping other TDs with making and using them
- Rounded knowledge of all departments requirements and workflow from animation / lookdev / fx / rendering / compositing. Including software as Maya, Nuke, Houdini
- Ability to bridge knowledge gaps between departments
- General TD debugging skills and confident problem solver
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Qt interfaces using Python
- Version control using git
- Ability to manage personal workload as-well as advising and liaising with other TD’s and the Pipeline & Development department
- Proactive approach to researching & adopting new tools
- High degree of comfort with Linux and Windows system environments
- General database knowledge
- ftrack or similar asset management system
- Renderfarm software such as tractor, afanasy, conductor
- Systems Administration
- Experience with realtime environments
- Minimum 2-5 Years experience of pipeline development in a production studio.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to see the full picture, even when the working day is filled with quick decisions
- A team player with a positive mindset
- Ability to understand other individuals’ creative visions and how to turn it into reality
- A good listener
- Ability to prioritize
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.