Senior Producer - Los Angeles
Production – Los Angeles
We are looking for a Senior Producer, to join our team in Los Angeles. As Sr. Producer you will helm projects of all sizes, mainly for Game/Film/TV VFX and CG shot production and work together with our coordinators, supervisors and artists – as well as fellow producers. As a Sr. Producer you will be the main point of contact for the client, be responsible for budgets and make sure deadlines are kept. A certain amount of pitching and bidding is also part of the job description.
Responsibilities and authorities
- Plan and lead VFX & CG shot productions
- Budget responsibility for assigned projects
- Be the main contact for the client
- Organize and setup media for Cinesync / client review sessions.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or Cinesyncs.
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively.
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
Requirements and personal qualities
- 5 years of experience as Sr. Producer, Head of Production, Producer or equivalent required
- International experience is a plus, we work on some of the biggest and most advanced productions in the world
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with supervisors, artists and producers.
- Established software knowledge
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset.
- Working experience with fTrack (project software) is considered an asset.
- We believe that you are easy to talk to, a good listener, organized and with a structured way of working
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
Goodbye Kansas Holding consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest and Infinite Entertainment, with more than 170 artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.