About the position
We recently promoted our HR Administrator, which is why we are on the look out for a new team player to join us. The HR Administrator provides HR support to the entire Goodbye Kansas Group and reports to the CHRO. As HR Administrator, you may often be the first point of contact in the office and - for the right person - this is a unique opportunity to learn and develop within a broad spectrum of HR.
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Pension (tjänstepension) and Promotion of Health & Fitness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag).
- A modern and newly built office in Hammarby Sjöstad that is sustainable - designed for Goodbye Kansas and the environment.
- Work closely with the HR Generalist in general HR matters such as documentation and administration.
- Superuser of Bamboo HR and ensuring that the data therein is always the latest and correct.
- Responsible for documentation and administration related to employment, incl. archiving and storing in a safe and responsible manner.
- Support HR Generalist with keeping information in The Book (employee handbook) up to date.
- Responsible for overseeing Promotion of Fitness & Health initiatives, incl. negotiation of agreements with Health Centers.
- Support HR Generalist with international mobility cases, which includes following through the immigration journey alongside the candidates/coworkers, together with the relocation agency and Migrationsverket on immigration matters.
- Support Talent Acquisition in recruitment related administration, as needed.
- Carry out any other necessary HR-administrative duties.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Swedish labour law
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Swedish and English
- Basic experience of working with G-suite is a plus
- Basic experience of any kind of HR-softwares is a plus
To succeed in this role, we believe that you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you are known for getting the details right and have a positive, easy-to-approach personality. As in any HR role, you will handle a lot of sensitive information, and must therefore have a high level of integrity and an excellent ability to listen. If you, above all of the requirements, also have a genuine interest in the magical world of animation, vfx, film, VR, AR and games, you get an extra star in our book.
Goodbye Kansas Group AB (publ) is a leading company in visual content and emerging technology. The company creates award-winning visual experiences for all media and offers products and solutions with the possibility to scale, combining cutting-edge technology with world-class artistry. Services include VFX,Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Performance Capture & Scanning, Real Time expertise, Design, Animation, production of Game Cinematics, Digital Humans and development of IP’s & scalable products. The Group comprises of: Goodbye Kansas Studios (Visual experiences for film, TV and games), Infinite Entertainment (Film/ TV co-productions & IP development),Vobling (Virtual training and XR) Sayduck (3D/AR SaaS solutions fore-commerce), Virtual Brains (Location based mobile games) and Plotagon (3D animation film engine). Goodbye Kansas Group is listed on the Nasdaq FirstNorth Growth Market and has studios and offices in Stockholm (HQ), London, Helsinki, Vilnius, Belgrade, Los Angeles, Beijing & Manila.