Goodbye Kansas Studios is seeking a Mid Level Compositor to join our brand new team in Vancouver.
You’ll get the chance to work on some great film and TV-series projects and be part of our growing, talented crew.
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Group pension plan and an industry-leading extended healthcare package.
- A modern, high performance state-of-the-art virtual office with a central physical location for in-person team meetings.
Essential skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a VFX facility in film and/or high-end TV
- Advanced proficiency in Nuke
- Strong understanding of photographic principles and CG compositing techniques
- Proven experience working on high-end projects within a film post-production environment
- Must be able to integrate separate live-action and computer-generated elements
- ftrack (an advantage though not essential) or Shotgun/Shotgrid
- Team orientated, motivated with a can do attitude
- Ability to work a brief and resolve shot-specific challenges independently
- Be a good communicator and able to troubleshoot logically
- Able to work on multiple projects
Goodbye Kansas Studios offers award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV series, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, FX, CG productions, 3D Face & Body Scanning, Digital Humans, Creature & Character design, Performance Capture, Animation and RealTime expertise. The company, with a staff of 250+ is part of Goodbye Kansas Group AB (publ), listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market and with studios and offices in Stockholm, London, Helsinki, Vilnius, Belgrade, Beijing, Los Angeles, Manila and Vancouver.