Producer - Stockholm
Production – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
About the position
The Goodbye Kansas Producer is responsible for the management of all sizes of projects, with a focus on Game/Film/TV VFX and CG shot production. You will work together with our coordinators, supervisors and artists – as well as fellow producers. As a Producer you will be the main point of contact for the client, be responsible for budgets, schedule and make sure deadlines are kept. A certain amount of pitching and bidding is also part of the job description.
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, healthcare insurance and health allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
Responsibilities and authorithies
- Plan and lead VFX & CG productions both pre-rendered and real time.
- Budget responsibility for assigned projects
- Responsible for the project schedule and task assignments
- Collaborating with Planning to insure project resource needs are forecasted and booked
- Be the main contact for the client
- Organize and setup media for Cinesync / client review sessions.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or Cinesyncs.
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively.
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
- Previous experience as Producer or minimum of 3 years experience as coordinator / production manager.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with supervisors, artists and producers.
- Established software knowledge
- Experience in the gaming industry or high interest in this field is a plus.
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset.
- Working experience with fTrack (project software) is considered an asset.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to see the full picture, even when the working day is filled with quick decisions
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- We believe that you are easy to talk to, a good listener and with a structured way of working
- Ability to prioritize your workload
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.