You will be joining our real-time team in Stockholm, supporting the artists working on a broad range of projects from game cinematics to tv shows and movies, with the tools they need. You will be scripting the real-time pipeline, making content creation as smooth as possible, as well as creating shaders enabling photoreal visuals. You will mainly be using Unreal, but also proprietary engines like Frostbite.
What we offer:
- An fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, healthcare insurance and health allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Good understanding of game engines and technologies relating to real-time production
- Good understanding of pipeline development and a desire to create better workflows
- Professional experience in Unreal or Unity
- Experience in programming languages like C# and C++
- Experience from a VFX pipeline, who does what and how all disciplines are connected
- Experience in game optimization
- You should be creative and self-sufficient while providing technical solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize your workload
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.