Sr Motion Capture Operator
Motion Capture – Svartbäcksgatan, Uppsala
About the position
Goodbye Kansas Studios is looking for an experienced Sr Motion Capture Operator with particular focus on Giant (Lightstorm) Suit.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Sr Motion Capture Operator with a passion for creating efficient pipelines build with the Giant Suit.
Have a look at the description below. If it sounds like you, send us your stuff!
What we offer:
- An fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, healthcare insurance and health allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Becoming a crucial part of building our new Motion Capture studio with Giant (Lightstorm) as the backbone.
- Driving the development team and coordinating their efforts in order to build our future pipeline.
- Collaboration with the Body Animation team to ensure that the mocap deliveries are kept to the highest standard.
- Demo Reel showcasing engaging believable character performances
- 5+ years experience in animation in film or games
- 2+ years as a senior animator
- English language fluency and good communication skills
- Must possess excellent general character animation skills, with especially good human body animation skills
- Strong working knowledge of MotionBuilder & Maya. Nuance is a plus
- You should be creative and self-sufficient while providing technical solutions.
- Goal-oriented with an ability to see the full picture, even when the working day is filled with quick decisions
- A team player with a positive mindset
- Ability to understand other individuals’ creative visions and how to turn it into reality
- A good listener
- Ability to prioritise your workload
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.