Face model for scanning
Motion Capture - Kungsgatan, Uppsala
Goodbye Kansas is seeking face models for an exciting game project. We do not require you to have previous experience from acting or modelling but you need to be comfortable in front of cameras.
If you are selected you will be photographed in our studio in Uppsala, your face will then be recreated in 3D and finally end up in a game.
During the session in the studio we will take photos of you in our facial rig that contains about 80 cameras. We will ask you to make about 70 different facial expressions following specific instructions. It is important that you are not light sensitive, have a history of epilepsy, and that you are able to make several different facial expressions according to instructions given.
The way in which your face moves is just as important as the aesthetics, it is therefore important that you don’t use fillers, botox or have gone through plastic surgery since it limits the facial expressions.
On the shoot day the models cannot have a beard, piercings, wear glasses, makeup or similar. We prefer that men are shaved already at the casting level but it is not a requirement.
The selection process:
- We evaluate the headshots that you send to us by using the TeamTailor app/website. Please send more than one high quality picture.
- The selected models will be required to attend a photo shoot at our Stockholm office where we will take photos and record several different facial expressions. This will take about an hour.
- The models that then get chosen to become a 3D character in the game will be photographed in our studio in Uppsala. This will take about 4 hours.
Instructions for the photographs:
- Please only send us pictures with .jpg or .png format
- High quality headshots. No hats, glasses or anything else that might cover your face should be worn in these pictures.
- Good to have pictures taken from different angles but not a requirement.
Please note that any renumeration is not negotiable and there is no travel allowance included. More information about the project and process will be given to the selected models.
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.