Junior System Administrator/Runner | Stockholm
IT - Stockholm
Our ever-growing Goodbye Kansas family has moved into a brand new building in Hammarby Sjöstad this summer and we are now looking for a Junior System Administrator/Runner to join our IT team! Goodbye Kansas Studios is Scandinavia’s largest and most versatile company of its kind, creating visual effects and CGI for films, TV-series, commercials and games.
If you have a technical mind and want to help us deliver zombies to Walking Dead, cool creatures for Hollywood blockbusters, cute kittens for international commercials and mind-blowing cinematics for the biggest brands in the gaming industry - make sure to submit your application today! The selection process will be ongoing.
About the position
We are looking for a problem solver with a positive attitude. No previous formal experience is required, but the candidate should have a great interest in computers and its components as well as a curiosity about IT and technology in general. An opportunity for someone that wants to learn the industry in an exiting environment.
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Pension (tjänstepension) and Promotion of Health & Fitness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag).
- A modern and newly built office in Hammarby Sjöstad that is sustainable - designed for Goodbye Kansas and the environment.
- Setting up workstations
- Keeping track of IT equipment
- Help out with simpler support matters
- Runner errands for the IT department
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Infinite Entertainment, Goodbye Kansas Labs and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with a staff of 200+ in Sweden, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV series, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, FX, CGI, 3D Face & Body Scanning, Digital Humans, Creature & Character design, Motion Capture, Animation and RealTime expertise. We also create, develop and manage original IPs.