Producer with game experience – Stockholm
Production - Stockholm
About the position
We are looking for a Producer with game industry experience to join our team in Stockholm. You will helm projects of all sizes, mainly focussed on in-game cinematics, asset production, 3D scan sessions, motion/performance capture, facial rig creation from scan data and animation polish. The projects are inherently technical by their nature, and this position requires a fundamental understanding of game development pipelines.
As a Producer you will be the main point of contact for the client, be responsible for budgets and make sure deadlines are kept. You will work together with coordinators, supervisors and artists as well as fellow producers. A certain amount of pitching and bidding is also part of the job description.
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Pension (tjänstepension) and Promotion of Health & Fitness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag).
- A modern and newly built office in Hammarby Sjöstad that is sustainable - designed for Goodbye Kansas and the environment.
- Plan and lead chiefly game-centric projects, for instance within motion capture, 3D scanning, facial rig creation and animation
- Budget responsibility for assigned projects
- Work with leads to support executive producers with bidding, providing accurate estimates and technical requirements
- Coordinate and package deliveries, including submission documentation
- Set up and run efficient reviews, planning meetings, dailies, rounds etc, and follow up on action items
- Ensure effective communication and continual updates to the client and team, including delivery objectives and timelines
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects effectively
Requirements and personal qualities:
- Previous experience working with or within game studios
- An understanding of game development and the ability to grasp technical requirements
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment
- Experience with project management tools such as Shotgun, Ftrack, Jira etc
- Highly organised with excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both internally and towards clients
- We believe that you are easy to talk to, a good listener, organised and with a structured way of working
- Understanding of processes such as motion/performance capture, scanning, scene assembly, rig creation, animation polish and game engine integration
- International experience is a plus, we work on some of the biggest and most advanced productions in the world
- Conversant with animation, rigging and/or modelling terminologies and processes
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Infinite Entertainment, Goodbye Kansas Labs and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with a staff of 200+ in Sweden, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV series, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, FX, CGI, 3D Face & Body Scanning, Digital Humans, Creature & Character design, Motion Capture, Animation and RealTime expertise. We also create, develop and manage original IPs.