About the position:
Goodbye Kansas Studios is looking to recruit Lighting Lead artists for several projects (both feature films and Game cinematics for AAA games). Lighting Lead artists are responsible for the lighting, rendering and basic compositing.
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Pension (tjänstepension) and Promotion of Health & Fitness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag).
- A modern and newly built office in Hammarby Sjöstad that is sustainable - designed for Goodbye Kansas and the environment.
- Experience using Maya and V-ray
- Basic Nuke knowledge
- Experience in lighting and rendering for feature film, animation production or advertising.
- Great eye for cinematic lighting and realism.
- Good understanding of a VFX lighting production pipeline
- Good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Knowledge in Houdini and/or Mantra
- Ftrack knowledge
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with a staff of 200+ in Sweden, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV series, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, FX, CGI, 3D Face & Body Scanning, Digital Humans, Creature & Character design, Motion Capture, Animation and RealTime expertise. We also create, develop and manage original IPs.