Real Time Lighting Artists – Stockholm
Real-time – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
Goodbye Kansas Studios, is seeking Real Time Lighting Artists to join our team. You will be joining our realtime team in Stockholm, focusing on lighting cut-scenes for AAA games. We are mainly using Unreal but also proprietary engines like Frostbite. Tasks range from tweaking materials to working on the general look and feel of the scene. You should be a good team player, enjoy problem solving and have great communication skills.
- Strong sense of lighting theory; color space, light fixtures, natural light, reflections etc.
- Good understanding of cinematography and dramaturgy; the use of camera technology, scene blocking and lighting to set the mood.
- Experience in lighting and rendering for feature film, advertising, or games.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- Frostbite, Unreal, and/or other game engine experience.