Enviroment Modeling Artist
Modeling – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
Goodbye Kansas Studios, Stockholm, is seeking Environment Model Artists to join our team. You need to be able to follow a Creative Lead’s vision, but also manage to bring your own creative ideas and details into the environments. You will help creating everything from plants to jungles, houses to cities, blocks to ruins etc. Applicants should have a strong preference for working in a highly creative, innovative, small, intimate development environment where working together with design, tech, and other disciplines is standard. The ideal candidate thrives from working in close-knit team with the urge to create something spectacular!
- Great eye for layout and composition.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work from photo reference or concept art when available
- Deep knowledge of modelling softwares such as Maya, Zbrush, Blender
- Deep knowledge of texturing softwares like Substance Painter & Substance Designer
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Strong traditional art or crafting skills
- Knowledge of Houdini
- Knowledge of how to do shading in V-ray
- Procedural modeling