Senior Concept Artist
Creative – Rosenlundsgatan 40
Goodbye Kansas Studios is seeking a Senior Concept Artist to join our team in Stockholm.
The work will mainly focus on delivering industry standard character and environment concept art. You should be a good team player, working closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative , coordinated team effort within the Art Department as well as other departments at Goodbye Kansas. You will work with projects for both games, films, TV-series and commercials – as well as project pitches. We seek someone who who is a wizard with photoshop, takes responsibility for any given task, can give time estimates and understands the importance of keeping deadlines. Great communication skills is also a necessity since the job also includes communication with clients and receiving feedback.
- Excellent artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, creature/character, costume and graphic design.
- Strong communication skills when working with clients and responding to feedback.
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Strong Photoshop skills.
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- 3D software skills such as Maya, Arnold, ZBrush, 3Dcoat, Keyshot or equivalent.