Production – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
We are looking for VFX Producers, to join our team in Stockholm. As VFX Producer you will helm projects of all sizes, mainly for Film/TV VFX shot production and work together with our coordinators, supervisors and artists – as well as fellow producers. As a VFX producer you will be the main point of contact for the client, be responsible for budgets and make sure deadlines are kept. A certain amount of pitching and bidding is also part of the job description.
Responsibilities and authorities
- Plan and lead VFX shot production
- Budget responsibility for assigned project
- Be the main contact for the client
- Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or cinesyncs.
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively.
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
Requirements and personal qualities
- Previous experience as VFX Producer or equivalent required
- International experience is a plus, we work on some of the biggest and most advanced productions in the world
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with supervisors, artists and producers.
- Established software knowledge
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset.
- Working experience with fTrack (project software) is considered an asset.
- We believe that you are easy to talk to, a good listener, organized and with a structured way of working