Mid Level 3D Generalist - London
Modeling – London
Goodbye Kansas London is looking to welcome a mid level 3D generalist to the team. You’ll get the chance to work on some great projects and be part of our talented crew. We are looking for artists with a well rounded knowledge of the 3D pipeline who are hungry to learn and develop their skills. Our studio is growing so it’s an exciting time to join the team.
- Proficient Knowledge of Maya
- CG hard surface modelling including UV layouts
- Photoreal Texturing using Mari, Substance or photoshop
- Experience rendering with Vray and/or Arnold.
- Setting up shot cameras and creating CG environment layouts.
- Organic modeling in Zbrush or Mudbox.
- Creating and rendering CG foliage in Speedtree.
- Basic compositing for slap comps in Nuke
- Understanding of DMP projection setups in Maya and Nuke
- Animation and rigging in Maya.
- FX such as cloth and ocean/water simulations in Maya and/or Houdini.
- Team oriented
- Professional aptitude and good communication skills
- Able to take direction and feedback positively and maturely
- Pro-active, motivated and able to problem solve effectively
- Organised and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable and always open to learning new techniques and softwares