Senior Animator - Hamburg
Animation – Hamburg
We are looking for an experienced Senior Animator for our team in Hamburg, working for our clients worldwide. We are focused on High end VFX and full-CG shows for TV, Film and Advertising. Our main focus lies in character animation.
- Animating realistic and stylized Characters and Creatures for VFX and full CG projects.
- Previous experience animating in advertising, feature film or animation production - ideally realistic creatures or characters.
- Great knowledge of Maya.
- Professional aptitude and good communication skills.
- Able to take direction and feedback positively and maturely.
- Pro-active, motivated and able to problem solve effectively.
- Organised and punctual with strong work ethic.
- Adaptable and always open to learning new techniques and software.
- Some experience with rigging and/or other more generalist character skills would be a benefit, but are not essential.
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.