We are assisting with in-engine lighting and VFX for a AAA game developer. Our team will be embedded in the developers team, working in their proprietary engine. The contract stretches from mid January 2021 (earlier start possible) to the end of September.
- High levels of knowledge in lighting and colour theory
- An understanding of physical shaders and their interaction with lighting and post FX
- Strong abilities in real time rendering and post FX
- Experience of creating and directing level lighting and post FX in a real-time engine
- A minimum of 3 years of production experience working on AAA games or film.
Due to the current circumstances we are right now working remotely which means you can be located outside of Sweden for this assignment, preferable in the same or close timezone. This setup calls for a highly proactive, motivated individual that is able to problem solve effectively. You are a good communicator who is used to working in a team with a remote setup.