Junior Project Manager | Hamburg
Production – Hamburg
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Project Manager to join our commercials production team in Hamburg.
This position gives you the opportunity to get to know all aspects of the production process and project management as well as common VFX workflows. You will also immerse yourself in other areas of the industry, such as HR and sales assistance, and support our producers in all tasks, from pre- to post-production.
Are you an enthusiastic, hard-working and talented person? Do you have a passion for visual effects, CGI and all kinds of creative digital media? Would you like to work with a great and international team in a family atmosphere? Then join us!
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects and experienced co-workers.
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Supporting the producers with pitch presentations, editing of showreels, boardomatics, pre-visualizations, moodboards and DI’s.
- Coordination of resources and artists.
- Publishing notes for the team as needed, as well as transferring, tracking and managing client feedback and forwarding it to the team.
- Occasionally establish a preliminary shots breakdown of projects and assist in preparing a quote.
- In the midst of a relevant field of study and/or 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good skills in Adobe InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Excel, Google sheets.
- Basic knowledge of visual effects processes and workflows.
- Basic knowledge of the industry’s terminology.
- Interest in producing and coordinating of work processes.
- Interest in HR and sales assistance.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Experience with Ftrack.
- Experience in Autodesk Maya & The Foundry Nuke.
- The ability to organize yourself and multi-task.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Curious and keen to learn new things.
- Creative mindset.
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.