Janitor | Stockholm
Office – Rosenlundsgatan 40, Stockholm
Our ever-growing Goodbye Kansas family will be moving into a brand new building in Hammarby Sjöstad this summer and we are looking for a handy Janitor to join us! The position is full-time starting this summer up until the end of the year and may very well turn into an indefinite position. The selection process will be ongoing so be sure to submit your application in English today!
About the position
Being our Janitor, you will be responsible for the entire janitorial and real estate management. This includes maintenance and repairs in various areas of the five storey building, both in- and outdoors. You will be the first point of contact in terms of incident reporting, and will regularly be in touch with our service providers related to the building. You will also take part in our systematic work environment efforts and make sure that the office continues to be a safe and great place to be.
You will report to the Lead Office Manager as you will be a part of our much appreciated Front Desk team, but will work very independently and be responsible for your own day-to-day agenda.
What we offer
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects.
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business. Our co-workers are not only amazing at what they do but also good at sharing knowledge, including new people and working as a team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Relevant previous experience (i.e having previously been the Janitor of a big building, 5000 sqm or more, or held a similar position in a commercial company).
- Practical and technical experience of responsibilities included in the position (i.e including but not limited to basic carpentry tasks, moving furniture around, changing light bulbs, performing repair assessments and calling in an electrician when needed, sign for company packages and deliveries, run occasional errands).
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in speech and in writing.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. the ability to handle G-suite).
To thrive in this role you should enjoy working independently, be a self-starter and have the ability to prioritise your own work. It's important to us that you are service-minded and that you get a kick from going the extra mile. A positive attitude and an eye for detail is equally important.
At Goodbye Kansas, we don’t just make dreams come true. We make them real. That’s what happens when individuals bring their own, distinct powers to a creative team. We are looking for a few more people like you, whose one-of-a-kind talents can combine with equally brilliant colleagues in a creative alchemy.
The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest, Infinite Entertainment and Goodbye Kansas Holding, with 200+ artists in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. We offer award-winning and uniquely integrated services for feature films, TV, commercials, games and game trailers. Expertise includes VFX, CGI, 3D Face scanning, Motion Capture and Animation, plus development and marketing of games. We also create, develop and manage our own original IPs.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by email.